I do a fair amount of writing and I thought I would share with all of you my Fountain Pen Collections and how I use them.
I hope my video inspires you. If you are interested, please watch and give a thumbs up!
Thanks for watching.
• William Penn Store : http://www.williampenn.net/
• Luxor Fountain pens : http://www.luxor.in/luxor-express-fountain-pen_9000021080.html ( for Beginners)
• Flair Fountain Pens : http://www.flipkart.com/flair-inky-pack-5-fountain-pen/p/itmdus39hzghygdq ( for Beginners)
• Sheaffer Pen : http://www.williampenn.net/brand/sheaffer-9470-fountain-pen/ ( high end pens)
• Waterman Pen : http://www.williampenn.net/deluxe-white-fountain-pen-chome-trim ( I purchased the black colour) ( high end pens)
• Lamy Safari Neon Lime Special Edition: http://www.williampenn.net/043-neon-lime-fountain-pen ( high end pens)
• Penniline Pen case: http://www.williampenn.net/devotie-dl-pc1-cg-pencase ( i purchased a case to house 4 pens which currently is not available online)
• Private Reserve Ink PLUM : http://www.williampenn.net/private-reserve-ink-plum-ink
• Sheaffer Ink Brown : http://www.williampenn.net/sheaffer-ink-wp02201-brown
• Lamy Turquiose ink : http://www.williampenn.net/wp08856-t52-turq-lamy-turquoise-ink
• You can also browse through Goulet pens site for more information: http://www.gouletpens.com/
Disclaimer: Everything is purchased with my own money. This video is not sponsored. My opinions and views are always 100 percent honest.